Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Comments

Well, it's wednesday morning here in bethlehem, about 7:30 am, which makes it about 11:30 pm back home. Since I, as of yet, don't have access to a phone (my cell phone doesn't work here, don't believe Verizon if they tell you it will :( ), I'd like to invite you to leave comments here on the blog, just so I can feel like I am keeping in touch with you all. I miss home alot. We are blessed to live in the country that we do and I am realizing how much I take for granted, things that may seem ordinary and trivial are conveniences I don't appreciate. Things like:
being able to go where i want, when i want.
flushing toilet paper.
getting a glass of water to drink out of the tap.
taking a long shower.
walking down the streets without seeing officers with guns on every corner.
internet, anywhere, anytime.
cell phones.

count your blessings, day by day!
love,
jan

No comments:

Post a Comment